If our wetsuit is found to be defective or flawed even under proper care we reserve the right to make a judgment call on whether we will repair it, replace it. Or not. The final decision to do so will be at the sole discretion of our customer service and quality control departments. In order for our department to proceed with the choice of how the wetsuit will be handled, you must return the wetsuit clean and dry with the original receipt from purchase. As well as, an attached description of the defect which can be typed out or emailed to our email@example.com department and a representative will be assigned to follow through from start to finish of your wetsuit issue/resolution.
- Duration of the warrant is one year from the date of purchase.
- Warrant covers materials and construction only.
What our warranty DOES NOT cover:
- Damages caused by anything else that is not considered a defect in the materials or craftsmanship.
- Damage ensued by improper care of your wetsuit. Your wetsuit is an investment and failure to show it the “proper love” will result in a faster deterioration. i.e., sunlight, handling, storage, exposure to chemicals, etc. (See our blog post on what “proper love” is for a wetsuit).
- Any wetsuits that were on clearance and sold from a secondary source.
- Wetsuits that are used for any other purposes other than yourself.
- Normal wear and tear. (See our blog post on what is considered “normal”).
Your bladder/hydration bag. You may purchase a new one under the accessories tab.
Should you decide to repair your suit on your own, well then… you are. We will not fix your work or anyone else’s.
*Our wetsuit is inspected for a final time before it is packed and sent out at the time of order, as well as along the developmental process.*
- Hydration/Bladder Bag:
- Every wetsuit comes with one hydration/bladder bag. Please respect your bag as it will last you quite a long time should you show it “proper love,” and keep it clean (See our blog post on how to care for your bladder bag). Our bladder bag is intended for H20 and your hydration.